FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

So I get some awesome tax breaks this year...

Yes, thats right, I am officially a home owner. Well, Shawn and I are home owners. After many battles, many contracts, and many sleepless nights, we stumbled upon a condo that we couldn't walk away from. We originally wanted an old house overflowing with character and squeeky hard wood floors, but finally realized we couldn't afford to make those homes liveable. Some day we will have our bungalow, but until then, we have an awesome new pad that fits us perfectly. Its only a few years old so it didn't require much more than some paint. Let me rephrase...it didn't require much more than lots and lots and lots of paint. I still have one room left, but considering that its the guest room and the only ones looking at the wall color are the turtles, I'm putting that job off to another day...or month. I still have some more unpacking to do, some more decorating to tackle, and a dining room table to purchase, but for the most part, it is coming together quite nicely. I took a bunch of beautiful pictures but cannot seem to find the cable to connect my camera to my computer...so until I do, I only have a few camera phone shots of our gorgeously bright bedroom, my wall of jewelry, and the blinds that I almost threw out the window while installing. Enjoy.



No comments: