FALL IN LOVE WITH MORE FREE TEMPLATES! CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN SMITTEN BLOG DESIGN... »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Crisp and fresh

Every once in a while, I look around my apartment and realize I'm completely bored with it. When I moved in, it was beautiful and open and exciting. I loved knowing where everything was and knowing that everything was mine. I could walk from one end to the other in pitch black and know exactly when to dodge the table leg, when to step over the dog toys, and when to avoid the stray shoe by the door. I liked the comfort that this brought. But I think, with everything, you need to switch it up now and then to keep that appreciation. Once in a while, you need to stub your toe on the couch.

And so, I have a new blog. Its been brought to my attention, by a few, that my blog has been missing the fierceness it once had. It seems to correlate with my view on life. The more bitter I am at the world, the more creative my silly little posts would be. Now, I'm not willing to trade my happiness for the sake of a good post, but I am willing to try a new approach. Maybe, my old blog bred bitterness. After all, that's what it was born into. It only makes since, that as my attitude changes, my environment will need tweaking as well. So here is my fresh start. I can only promise that I will give it attention, care, and effort. I will be honest and genuine. And, as always, I will not censor myself or my opinions. Feel free to enjoy and stub your toe.

No comments: